expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lost in Pretensions by Kevin Lajiness

Lost in Pretensions

by Kevin Lajiness

Song Artwork

Lost in Pretensions

Song Lyrics





Lost in Pretension and foggy colored pictures of a time gone by 
Searching for the valor of a lifetime reaching for my heart strings 
If only I could pluck them to make my words come out right 
To set the stage for my exit, bring it all together before 
the sun sets on my life 
How close have I come with the people I know that had the power? 
To make the smallest of dreams come true. Is that selfish esteem 
that I’m after? 
Could it be I want what’s right for the just causes of my life? 
I hope that wanting can be balanced with the giving to the ones 
that I have the power to make 
the smallest dream come true


No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me