expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Whats Wrong With Me by Kevin Lajiness

Oh Whats Wrong With Me

by Kevin Lajiness

Song Artwork

Oh Whats Wrong With Me

Song Lyrics





Oh what’s wrong with me oh what’s wrong with me? 
Everyday I try But its all bottled up inside

I tell myself it’s alright 
Then I fall to pieces will I ever figure it out 

am I bound to doubt Will I ever work out for me 
or is that just a fantasy This black cloud never seems 
to go away when I put it all 
In perspective though I know I’m not the only one 
And some days I see the light but the fear returns 

and so does the night 
But I won’t give up the fight that’s all then all it takes 
Is for me to see an eagle in flight and 

goose bumps down my spine 
And I say thank you lord for the day all I can do 

is hope for the best 
And let god take care of the rest

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me