expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Were Wolf by Kevin Lajiness

Were Wolf

by Kevin Lajiness







Song Artwork, OK its a fox I couldnt find a Were Wolf 


Song Lyrics




It’s a full moon out there tonight my friend 
I can hear my back door banging again 
Just a prelude to what’s about to begin 
Like a drunk in a black out he’ll turn me into something 
I’ll regret only problem is I’ remember all of it 
Stay clear of legendary lane tonight 
Less you come across my plight 
Soon my fangs will be dripping with saliva 
And if I catch you they’ll be dripping with blood 
To me it’s like making love and when 

I turn back into a man She’ll wonder where
I’ve been again she’ll think I’m having an affair 
She’ll wonder what’s that smell in the air 
I don’t know how long I can keep it from her 
I might have to turn her into a were wolf like me

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me