expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

You Lift Me Up My Friend by Kevin Lajiness

You Lift Me Up My Friend

by Kevin Lajiness Song Artwork

You Lift Me Up My Friend






Song Video


You Lift me Up My friend

You lift me up my friend
Again and again my friend
Again and Again
When I’m feeling down and I don’t
Think Someone can fix it. You lift me up
My friend. One of these days I’m going
To lift you up off you feet
You lift me up My Friend
 You Lift me up again and again
Then I fall to the ground
You don’t know how much I need you
And I know we’ll only be friends but
You’ve taken the time even after I let you down
You fix it again and again and it comes out in the end
You’ve made a difference in my life
You gave me hope when their was none
To be found, you help me put my feet on the ground
]When I lost My Head I want you to know that
Life could of taken a different turn for me
]With out you I would of surely fell down
And not got up and when you told me that
You were there for me it made me Want to turn around
And see something’s can workout if someone cares
I can only hope and pray that
You’ll be here for a while at least til we get
Old and gray and when we reach that day
That you’ll be here for a long long time
You Lift me Up My friend

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me