expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hey hey by Kevin Lajiness




Hey hey

Song Lyrics




Hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey, hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey hey, 
Hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey hey I come I come a long long way 
Hey hey, hey, hey hey hey hey I come I come a long long way 
Hey hey hey hey hey it was a up hill clime from the day I was born 
It’s all a gamble along the way you take you chances and you role 
You have to find out who you are and make a stand 
When you come to full consciousness you say here I am 
I made it through by the grace of god I want to reach for a higher power 
I want to see all there is to see spirit come into me 
Hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey, I come I come a long long way hey hey,
 hey, hey hey hey hey I come I come a long long 
way hey hey hey hey it was a up hill clime 
From the day I was born it’s all a gamble along the way 
You take you chances and you role you have to find out who you are 
And make a stand when you come to full consciousness you say here I am 
I made it through by the grace of god I want to reach for a higher power 
I want to see all there is to see spirit come into me 
Hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey I come I come a long long way 
Hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey I come

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me