expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

Joined as One Forever by Kevin Lajiness

Joined as One Forever

by Kevin Lajiness

Joined as One Forever

Song ArtworkSong Lyrics

 I woke up in a sweat last night 
I had a vision it was a terrible sight 
I took a journey and they showed me of there plight 
I saw two hands joined together by the great creator 
It spanned an ocean and a continent 
Then there was a great fight that 
Crossed the ocean and a continent 
Two kingdoms come from it 
But one was left in the dust and ashes 
Too rise from the two that were left for it was born 
Of love not war no man should forget the children 
Of those that cried there fathers that died 
That they were joined as one but live in two kingdoms 
Give thanks to the one he has blessed the children 
I woke up in a sweat last night I had a vision it was a terrible sight 
I took a journey and they showed me of there plight 
I saw two hands joined together by the great creator 
It spanned an ocean and a continent then there was a great fight 
That crossed the ocean and a continent 
Two kingdoms come from it but one was left in the dust and ashes 
To rise from the two that were left for it was born of love not war 
No man should forget the children of those that cried 
There fathers that died that they were joined as one 
But live in two kingdoms give thanks to the one 
He has blessed the children

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me