expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

Jan's Song by Kevin Lajiness

Song Lyrics




I’m still shaking from the pain inside of me 
Not that kind of pain 
A bomb dropped inside again 
What a surprise what a surprise 
Our paths crossed how insane is that 
Thirty years gone by 
Put an end to a time now I’m back again just to be your friend 
Did you ever think I would get over you 
Now I want you to know 
I brought you down from that pedestal 
I see now you have to be yourself 
That’s how you are That’s how I see you are 
That’s how you are Let it be 
I’m still shaking from the pain inside of me 
A bomb dropped inside of me 
I never quite got over you 
I was never much a gambling man 
But I know when To hold my hand 
I think that I shall hold it for you 
Just so you know what that really means 
I’ll Let you be who you are 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me