expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 5, 2018

The Great DNA Match On My WikiTree 10th great grandaughter of Hrolf Ragnvaldsson (Rollo) "le Marcheur, the Walker, The Dane, Duke of Normandy" Viking

* Paternal relationship is confirmed to[[[Dutton-22|Margaret Venables formerly Dutton aka Fitton]] [Born about 1237 in Cheshire, England map [this is subject to change because of recent discoveries]]]. A group consisting of [[Lajiness-24|Kevin Lajiness]] GEDmatch M658673, [[W-451|Kristine W]] GEDmatch T004200 and [[Todd-1194|Rev. Thomas Toddy]] further GEDmatch T891976 Matching segments on Chromosome 9 from 19871264-38244018 (Abt. 20Cm's). Of Note: Both Parents of Lajiness-25 have common ancestor Dutton-22|Margaret Venables formerly Dutton aka Fitton with W-451 and Todd-1194
I Will be making a further post about comparing DNA and confirming Ancestry but for this post, I am just showing the comparisons. The whole process is called triangulation because you are finding you and two other distant cousins that share the same segment of DNA on the same clomazone. obviously you have to know the genealogy of the cousin to confirm the trail and the trail is only as strong as the genealogy because sometimes there can be different trails to the same person and any mistakes in the trail can give you false results, the other thing is you confirming only the shortest trail, this example I am using I am using to show how your parents can have different trials to the same point person so without knowing your parents DNA you can only say that you are confirmed not them. the other reason I am showing this is because it is such a long tril but I have strong indications that the trail cross much earlier, you see population migrations in the past were like brades of hair as time goes by the smaller bands of hair braid in and out with the larger population as people moved in groups from place to place, so This is what I have the there are four charts here that go back 20 + generations where me and my DNA cousins match to a common ancester who here is Margaret Venables formerly Dutton aka Fitton Born about 1237 in Cheshire, England Map

Rollo is the 10th great-grandfather of Margaret

Hrolf Ragnvaldsson (Rollo) "le Marcheur, the Walker, The Dane, Duke of Normandy" of Normandy formerly Normandie
Born about  in Maer, Jutland, Nord-Trondelag, Norwaymap
"Rollo is the great-great-great-grandfather of William the Conqueror.
The "Clameur de Haro" in the Channel Islands is, supposedly, an appeal to Rollo.

Duc de Normandie - 'Gonge Rolf' (The Ganger), a Norwegian Viking settled at the mouth of Seine. He was the founder of the House of Normandy and England, 1st Duke of Normandy, 912. Charles made him Robert I Duke of Normandy to prevent him from attacking nearer to Paris, so in 912 he became the first Duc de Normandie and vassal of King.

From: The Pedigree and History of the Washington Family, by Albert Welles
1st Duke, leader Norman Pirates Rollo devastated Holland and appeared upon the Seine while Gottfried ravaged the valleys of to Meuse and Saheldt. They burned and sacked Cologne, Bonn, Treves, Metz and other cities, stabling their horses at Aix-La-Chapelle, in the Cathedral Church of Charlemagne."https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Normandie-54
Hey, how fun is that that and a dime might get you a cup of coffie, sorry not going to inherit a kingdom beside France and England went to war and he was the monkey in the middle. but still, it's kool also he was a good-looking Knight, the kind that went on crusades like me, sept I fighting windmills in my mind. wow off the rails, Anyway getting back
   The page at the top is a screenshot of Margaret's profile on WiKiTree and the second chart under is the list of people that are matching me on chromosome  9. My mother is private. Rev Thomas Todd Died 30 Sep 1938, my mom an dads genealogy crossed actually where the gedmatch.com  for me and my sweet cousins.so there you have it more on this later. ps, the chart below depicts four people one does not match but is in the same chrome. and only two of the rest are compared to me, further, additions strengthen the trail but I don't have there genealogy Yeti say for I am a master of disguises and I will find the glue to the clue

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me