expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Who Are You I Am by Kevin Lajiness



who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow who are you your your in the trees
your in the leaves your in the mist in the air your the reason
for the seasons who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow who are you
that makes the sky so blue i am i am i am who i am across the sea
and the land if you choose to be part of me i open my arms
an except who you are who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow i will shear
with you the strength in me lions you will be in a righteous way
for my name is who i am from the mountains across the plains
over seas they will proclaim my name who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow
i am said i am and i love you like a father loves his son
if you look for me i will show myself in creative realities
i am the beginning and the end i am truth and honesty
I am the one who blesses you but more than that more than the sun rise
or the moon in the skies i give you life I set you free to be who you want
to be I am who i am to thee who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow
who are you who are you your in the trees your in the leaves
your in the mist in the air your the reason for the seasons
who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow who are you that makes the sky so blue
i am i am i am who i am across the sea and the land
if you choose to be part of me i open my arms an except who you are
who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow i will shear with you the strength in me
lions you will be in a righteous way for my name is who i am
from the mountains across the plains over seas they will
proclaim my name who ah ow ah ow ah ow ah ow
i am said i am and i love you like a father loves his son

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me