expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 18, 2016

"Cut Off Jeans" By Kevin Lajiness




What i see is a younger me cut of jeans and a ginny tee shirt
hanging on my rear bob seger was the year fire lake was the place
just like him to my shagrin am i really hearing this
i say to myself as i get shot down again no worries
i;ll try again sooner or later young people hook up
but back then it was call getting down knew some guys
didn't live too long laws were different crazy guys like me
breaking all the rules sometimes got hammered
and hammered driving only got you to an early grave
some guys not me somehow i had it made risk it all
and came out unskaved thing is took its toll
and I paid in a different way now i sit here and wonder why
and i laugh and then i cry I know i was a lucky one
just wish lucky ones got paid but like old bob seger
she sang with points sitting way up high
she got hers and i got mine neither one of us cared
that was my story then my mind rolled off into the distant meadows
What i see is a younger me cut of jeans and a ginny tee
hanging on my rear bob seger was the year fire lake was the place
just like him to my shagrin am i really hearing this
i say to myself as i get shot down again no worries i;ll try again
sooner or later young people hook up but back then
it was call getting down I know some guys didn't live too long
back then laws were different crazy guys like me
breaking all the rules...

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me