expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Western Coat/Jacket For Birthday

 

Look what I bought myself for my birthday, wanted one like this my hole life
size 4X by The Old West Gallery . Love it. So like now I'll pretend I'm my Great Great Grandfather's old friend Buffalo Bill Cody, pictured here with my GG Grandfather Aaron D Bond, not that it will get you anything but me and Bill share the same birthday Feb 26

Scene From Yesteryear At left, Col. William F. Cody, better known as "Buffalo Bill," stands with Aaron Bond of Hancock County during one of the visits of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show to Findlay, probably in the 18805 or 18905. Bond and Cody had served together in the Civil War. The picture was taken in front of the show's tent which would have been pitched on the old fair grounds just west of South Main Street and south of Sixth Street extending to Pearl Street. The photograph is owned by John A. Cusac of Hancock County.,

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me