expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Latest Rage by Kevin Lajiness


It's cold as hell out there if you could see what i can see the earth is shaking under me banana republics and ice not tea is taking over all around me one and one ends up as three that what's left of you and me pieces scattered to the breeze now you tell me it's the latest rage more like rage in a cage and they stand upon a stage a flow of lies i heard them say the native son warned of their ways the sun has risen like a blaze and so it sets a ball of fire the final burn our final hour I thought my words have all run out pieces scattered throughout the breeze now you tell me is that the latest rage more like rage in a cage and they stand upon a stage a flow of lies i heard them say the red man warned of their ways the sun has risen like a blaze and so it sets a ball of fire the final burn our final hour I thought my words have all run out but last call is heard throughout the land the whiskey blends have all run dry political correctness has made us to die it's cold as hell out there if you could see what I can see the earth is shaking under me banana republics and ice not tea is taking over all around me one and one ends up as three

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me