expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Light by Kevin Lajiness.




Given from the heart with a kiss what they say about this  there is no love greater than this
to give your life for a friend  it was a dark stormy year and it ended with a tear 
pieces shattered here and there  There was a Light in the distance it was the hope for the future  carried the knowledge of the past where the road went from a cliff 
and the friend that I had was a friend once again but we slipped on a rock 
where the road did just end it was clear one could be saved  if one was to offset the fall
and that had to be me I gave my life happily  so that all that remains the light in distance
and the voice said to me  I'll will be there in the end and a time like a day did now come and go 
and off in the distance I could see the light shining brighter on me I reach out and touched the light and in an instance my friend was with me  And a voice said out loud when you do for a friend
when you do for a lover  When there time comes I'll bring you together 
Given from the heart with a kiss what they say about this 
there is no love greater than this to give your life for a friend  it was a dark stormy year From

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me