expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It's not enough
























 I do believe it's not enough to face the facts 
 and not believe I can change the Act 
 for a rainbow may be blue there are other colors too 
 a pot of gold is finding you no matter how old 
 and when it seems there's nothing but cold 
there must be a higher ceiling maybe one divinely inspired cause the words i say are true it's not enough 
and before I walk this valley before me someone said 
it's not enough too 
as i walk this valley I stand in the shadows of once a man not that I've changed a chain holds me 
from the Promise land 
it's not enough to be who i am if I find myself without your hands 
it's not enough to have risen and fallen again 
Lonely is a thing i don't want to stand Standing without being you man it's not enough 
to fly so high to touch the sky talon to talon 
for i have seen the eagle kiss in flight 
what an awesome sight (Repeat)

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me