expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Oh Lord Open My Eyes" Kevin Lajiness

Every ones a lemon today willing to follow someone off a cliff
Why don’t you think it through you might?
Carry through and break the habit
It might not be such a good idea to give up so easily when you can change how you feel when you look at it differently
Oh lord open my eyes Oh lord open my eyes wont you Open my eyes
So I can see you sometimes it comes right out of my hand other times
It comes slowly but if I look deep enough there’s a message
You cant always see the pattern so easily but when the flood gates open what a surprise Oh lord wont you open my eyes Oh lord wont you open my eyes wont you Open my eyes
So I can see you now your holding onto your chair wondering what I’m talking about so here’s a surprise on me its when god talks to you its when god talks to you its when god talks to you so open you eyes Every ones a lemon today willing to follow someone off a cliff
Why don’t you think it through you might Carry through and break the habit?
It might not be such a good idea to give up so easily when you can change how you feel if you look at it differently Oh lord open my eyes Oh lord open my eyes wont you Open my eyes So I can see you sometimes it comes right out of my hand other times It comes slowly but if I look deep enough there’s a message You cant always see the pattern so easily but when the flood gates open what a surprise what a surprise Oh lord open my eyes Oh lord open my eyes wont you Open my eyes So I can see you now your holding onto your chair wondering what I’m talking about so here’s a surprise on me its when god talks to you Oh lord open my eyes Oh lord open my eyes wont you Open my eyes So I can see you

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me