expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"I'll Go The Way Of The Wind" Kevin Lajiness

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/2870356?play_now=true

I cant live with you and I cant live without you but I don’t know where to begin I don’t know where we went wrong and your not in love with me anymore you told me yourself but I already knew its not like it something you can hide now I just had my coffee and I cant think strait about it and I don’t know what to do but I know how I feel and I’m tired I’m tired and blue  of the same old thing I’m tired of being the bad guy that’s the part that I play even when I was a kid that’s just How I feel when someone’s not in love with you you feel you’ve done something wrong and I know that I did I just keep paying for it over and over again people get in the habit of pointing out what wrong with you and refuse to look at themselves they cant see there pried gets in the way or the have a sense of entitlement because you took a fall for them point is I’m not going to play that part anymore I’m not playing political correct maybe that why I don’t have any friends but if that means not being the bad guy I’m not playing that part anymore so if your looking for someone to blame blame it on the wind I guess that’s what I will do and when its time to go I’ll go the way the wind goes

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me