expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 7, 2017

Am I Really Hearing This

Outside the Union well the jobs of melting away like ice cream 
you'll live another day if you're lucky and you'll fade away 
But please understand it's out of hand to be reduced to a soundbite 
But Here We Go Again am I really hearing this where do these people come from 
how did it get this way I think the natives had it right why we even Poisoned them 
they've been saying it's time to throw out the bums no one can survive 
what's with this 40 hours when it's two days a week for them 
58 and I'm Clear Eyes I looked to the sky  I hope and pray as my time goes by 
it's so hard to live in a spiritual way everywhere you turn you're getting burnt 
like I said what a way to live am I really hearing this again 
bit the bullet for a lifetime did what I could  do to survive 
I ain't saying I didn't give up a time or two but right now I got my hands on my head 
am I really hearing all that jive how can anyone stay alive 
they pick and pick like children who the hell is running this country 
saw a strong man full of muscle he was working at a factory in Monroe 
I was just a boy and I said to myself I wanna grow up just like him 
I wanna grow up just like him. 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me