expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Behold by Kevin Lajiness



I'm standing in the middle of a field i dont know for how long where I've been where i come from where I go i gaze upon a clear blue sky and it thunders a mighty roar i see before my eyes winged horses and a chariot of gold and like a jute box its playing chimes that ring out behold you've been stricken by all calamities that man has known you have fallen so many time you forgot who you are and where you go and the final blow that brought you down did leave you barren and cold but you are a child of mine you are a child of mine and all of gods children behold i am your father in heaven i have come to set you right before its your time to die behold the eagle in the sky he never looses sight he keeps his eye on the horizon and when he's at midlife his reformation prepares him for the land beyond the sea , prepare your self for your coming life prepare your self for your coming life I'm standing in the middle of a field i dont know how long where I've been where i come from where I go i gaze upon a clear blue sky and it thunders a mighty roar i see before my eyes winged tipped horses and a chariot of gold and like a jute box its playing chimes that ring out behold

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me