expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fish in the Sea "My Mr Limpet Song" By Kevin Lajiness




someone did tell me if you only believe if you only believe that it's true there's other fish in the sea for me and you and they say believe and they say believe that it's true i really really want to i really really want to then it occurred to me there's only so many fish in the sea the sands are numbered and only one of you and only one of me what are the chances of that only if you're outnumbered only if you're outnumbered by one it's about a mystery and something i wonder if you believe if you truly believe will it happen I'm afraid it's not for me i'm afraid it's gone it's gone how many fish in the sea how many sands on the beach how many chances do you have to fall in love to fall in love to fall in love i'm sitting in the middle of the sea as far as the Eye can see nothing but water but i know cause someone told me I've been there under the sea there's a home for me someone did say tell me tell me if only you believe that it's true there's other fish in the sea for me and you and yes they say believe that it's true and i really really want to then it occurred to me theres is only so many fish in the sea the sands are numbered and only one of you and one of me what are the chances of that only if you're outnumbered by one only if you're outnumbered by one

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me