expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 24, 2016

"I Tried To Say I Love You" by Kevin Lajiness



It's hot as hell outside today stuck in this traffic i really wish i was going your way
it's tearing me up inside this little game we play I've decided i wanna be by your side
I tried to say i love you i tried to say i love you but you're so far away and I really dont know what to say so i just say I tried to say i love you but my heart is torn into I must've done somebody wrong i think I know who but it it been so long ago i dont want to suffer inside Twenty or so long years have gone by and i've been all alone what a twist of fate it's been to love a long distance friend and all i can say I tried to say i love you and I Just drive into the moonlight tonight It's so hot as hell out there It's hot as hell outside today stuck in this traffic i really wish i was going your way
it's tearing me up inside this little game we play I've decided i wanna be by your side
I tried to say i love you i tried to say i love you but you're so far away and I really dont know what to say I tried to say I Love you I tried to say I Love you tried to say I love you I Just tried to say i love you but my heart is torn into

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me