expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 16, 2016

"Freedoms A Winding Road" by kevin Lajiness


It's been a winding Road and a winding river and sometimes I've been all alone but When i take a breath for the first time today or the last time of a lifetime
I"ve come to this place looking to find for what i found I'm looking for
Sometimes it rains sometimes it pours but for now It dont get better than this
Yes a winding road and a winding river will take you to a different place
And all that i know for some that bear their soul look beyond the looking glass
For the sky don't whine in a bird's flight the path is divine the freedom not defined And the wind and tide pushes the wave in the water
It's been a winding road and a winding river and sometimes I've been all alone but When i take a breath for the first time today or the last time of my life I have come to This place looking to find for what i found what I'm looking for sometimes it rains Sometimes it pours but for now It dont get better than this there's a winding road and A winding river will take you to a different place and all that i know for sure those That bear their soul look beyond the looking glass for the sky don't whine in a bird's flight the path is divine the freedom is not defined and the wind and tide pushes the wave in the water

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me