expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Believe I Love You by Kevin Lajiness

If i say that i love you would you believe knowing the distance it's hard to conceive
we are worlds apart like fall and spring one in my hand one in my heart
it's more than words or wishes or a meal on a dish
and how can i pray cause i don't know if it's right or wrong
and that i can say if I stay this way I'll be torn into
but happiness does not lie no other way cause a broken heart is the price I'll pay
For the world I'll choose for the world I choose come this way for a man that has love in his hands and a special place for another part in this old heart what can i do what can I say do you feel this way as i go as i set by the bay wonder if it happens to be for the bird i see the fish in the sea wether right or wrong how would they know It would be the natural thing cause but for them it would be natural and that I say is the end of the day If i say that i love you would you believe
knowing the distance it's hard to conceive
we are worlds apart like fall and spring one in my hand one in my heart
it's more than words or wishes

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me