expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 27, 2015

"Dream" By Kevin Lajiness




I've been wishin for a dream I've been wishin for a dream like you Everyone needs a dream hope is a dream I've been hopen for you and if I can't have that dream I'll hope one for you Now it accrued to me wishing and a hopen and dreaming is only so much to do Sometimes you gotta bust a move dreams do come true Sometimes you gotta bust a move to to make dreams come true If you make them happen too I know it happen to me Even in this song cause now that I wrote it I have something I can sing along While I'm dreamen on you taken to the highest mountain view without leaving this page Sends a message to you telling you I'm dreaming on you In my dreamy song hopen you'll sing along I've been wishin for a dream I've been wishin for a dream like you Everyone needs a dream hope is a dream I've been hopen for you and if I can't have that dream I'll hope one for you Now it accrued to me wishing and a hopen and dreaming is only so much to do Sometimes you gotta bust a move

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me