expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 22, 2015

Captured In Flight By Kevin lajines

There's a Tern there's a tern I've tried to capture in flight Chances are there's a rhythm to his flight If I can harmonize with his inner light Though the time is fleeting his beauty is well defined Across the stage of life he will remain uncompromised May I wish upon you that meaning and if It chooses to be fleeting May it capture your rhythm in the light Also like the fox in the meadows I know when your there Your hair is like the coat that he wears chances are Chances are the more I search for you you'll peer into my sights Why the tern does hover his wings do uncover The glow of the sunrise or the evening light And so when your eyes flutter the reflection does uncover twilight Oh there's a tern I've tried to capture in flight Chances are there's a rhythm to his flight If I can harmonize with his inner light Though the time is fleeting his beauty is well defined Across the stage of life he will remain uncompromised May I wish upon you that meaning and if It chooses to be fleeting May it capture your rhythm in the light Also like the fox in the meadows I know when your there Your hair is like the coat that he wears chances are Chances are the more I search for you you'll peer into my sights Why the tern does hover his wings do uncover The glow of the sunrise or the evening light And so when your eyes flutter the reflection does uncover twilight There's a tern I've tried to capture in flight
Osprey couldn't capture a Tern in flight

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me