expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Can He Come Along By Kevin Lajiness

Can he come along the way all the other creatures too 
what they say you'll start a new another world and I come to know you 
and I come to love this day today I give thanks
above 
for the sun is shining on me along with the cool along with the cool wind 
though my life has been no breeze it's still is shining on me 
I think before I go I'll take a second to let you know I will remember this day 
for my time will come without warning and I have to go away 
what can I say I'm under a shade tree in a wagon that’s me that’s me 
now I found myself among the trees again and I feel at home 
they say we share a destiny I hope that eagle in the tree will share it too 
let it be let it be another time another place but for me and the trees
it won't be the human race oh yea I forgot to tell you last march 
upon the creek a harbor seal did creep can he come along 
with all the other creatures too  what they say you'll start a new 
another world another world and I come to know you 
and I come to love this day today I give thanks above for the sun 
is shining on me along with the cool  wind though my life is no breeze
you're still a shining on me I think before I go I'll take a second 
to let you know I will remember this day for my time will come 
without warning and I'll have to go away what can I say 
from under a shade tree in a wagon that’s me that’s me 
now I found myself among the trees again and I feel at home

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me