expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Lamb Opens the First Seal (Excerpts from Revelation)

The Lamb Opens the First Seal (Excerpts from Revelation)
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
9:33 AM

Listen to the words of prophecy keep true to their message
the time is close at hand Jesus Christ the faithful witness
first born of the risen dead behold he comes with clouds about him
seen by every eye by those who wounded him
I am alpha I am the omega the begin and the end
he who is and ever was and is still to come
I fell into a trance and heard a voice behind me
as loud as the call of a trumpet blast I turned
I saw seven golden candle sticks and one
who seemed like the son of man the hair on his head
was like wool snow white And his eyes like flaming fire
his voice like the sound of water in a raging flood
In his right hand was seven stars from his mouth came a sword
His face like the sun when it shines like the brightest star
Lying his right hand on me spoke up do not be afraid I am before all
I am at the end of all I Live I underwent death I am alive
As thou seeith to the endless ages and I hold the keys to death and hell
The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches
now known now as the candle sticks
I saw that he who sat on the thrown carried in his right hand a scroll
it was sealed with seven seals who claimed the right to open the book
and break the seals on it here is one he has gain the right to open the book
by breaking the seven seals the lion that comes from the tribe of Judah
from the stock of David he now came and took the scroll
from the right hand of whom that’s sat on the throne
though was slain and sacrifice out of ever tribe every language
every people every nation thou has ransomed us with thy blood
and given us to God blessed and honor and glory and power through
endless ages to him who sits on the throne and to the lamb
then in my vision the lamb broke open one of the seven seals
a white horse whose rider carried a bow a crown was given him  

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me