expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Therefore I am for the keystone pipeline

To my Friends; Those who know me know I am Environmentalist but I am also a realist. I believe that the answer to solving environmental problems will not happen by all of us living like cavemen. Although limiting our carbon footprint is very important, making smart choices in a multilateral approach along with advances in technology will bring us to a point where the earth will react normally to us, when Volcanic activity is what controls weather naturally in that light oil my friends is not going away for now even if the combustion engine is replaced, there for the way it is transported is of utmost importance therefore I am for the keystone pipeline, put aside the issue of the Tar sands in Canada we mobilize oil from the Dakotas and Alaska, but to consider the Tar Sands we are told the oil from them will go to China if we do get it, which would be a huge mistake. There has to be, has to be without a doubt a better way of extracting it without a scorched earth policy, we have the abillity to answer this with our technology but that is for the people of Canada and the Owners or Stewards of the land to ultimately decide 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me