expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Where AngelRock Flys", spin on "Where Angels Fly"


if ever i felt at home If felt at home with you from a long dusty road
to places unknown i traveled like a desert in a storm you came alive in me
and now i see you in me those times i walked alone the girls that past me by
now I see you in my eye instead you fill my heart with reason why
and when i look at the pictures of you when you where back in school
i feel i known you and the way i see you now is the way I seen you then
your ageless beauty shines through and if you say to me its just pie in the sky
its ours for the taking for angels that like to fly there is a heaven in the sky
surely for kindred spirits like you and i through space and time
we share a place where angel fly if ever i felt at home If feel at home with you
from a long dusty road to places unknown i traveled
like a desert in a storm you came alive in me and now i see you in me
those times i walked alone the girls that past me by now I see you in my eye instead
you fill my heart with reason why and when i look at the pictures of you
when you where back in school i feel i known you and the way i see you now
is the way I see you then your ageless beauty shines through
and if you say to me its pie in the sky the sky is ours for the taking
for angels that like to fly there is a heaven in the sky surely for
kindred spirits like you and i through space and time
we share a place where angel fly

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me