expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 11, 2014

"Breaking Free From Me" By Kevin Lajiness


Oh One more day one more day and all i feel is pain 
i cant reach out anymore so I put up walls around me 
and I lock myself inside the deeper I go inside the more i let go 
then all of a sudden i fly there's nothing to keep me down 
and the wind sweeps me and touches my soul 
and paints the colors of the sunlight and the sky blue silver and gold 
i close my eyes i can hear the wind rustle the leaves 
And I see mountain stream once again crystal silver and gold 
she open up into the sea now I'm drifting in the ocean 
no land no borders no one owns the sea won't you come with me 
upon the water where we'll dwell fish and prey upon the sea 
no one to claim thee just you and me (repeat)

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me