expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I've been searching for what it is by Kevin Lajiness

I've been searching I've been searching
I've been searching for what it is
Is it something I felt is it something I saw 
Something  I did when a hunger came over me 
But its not the food
In the grain i see but the wave in the sea of the wheat field
When the people cry across the great divide from a humble Town I follow the wave In a beggars gown so not to clothe Me A formal Clown in a buffalo dream I touched the sky Leaping from mountain high everyone a different color and Smell even some that shot fire like  hell
It open up the sky and reality fell on us
You spun your lies but left questions on your money trail
And your house of cards did fail
I've been searching for it and what i found you can't survive In a sea of lies more questions arise than answers go by
And the sky of reality comes falling on you  (repeat) 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me