expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Theatrics made to look like say animation of a Panther (Animal) Singing Viewing lyrics for Starry Wind Sweep Wandering by Kevin Lajiness


Theatrics made to look like say animation of a Panther (Animal) Singing Viewing lyrics for Starry Wind Sweep Wandering by Kevin Lajiness. Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up your life When an Eye captures an eye When she blows you a kiss When an eagle catches a fish Its moments like this When a dream is no longer a wish Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up your life Let me know when the time is right So I'll know when to capture you light For I know the times are few and if I miss I'll be forsaken and someone else the dream is taken Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up my life I'll wait for you to be taken And if I fall asleep shake me That I may waken Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up your life When an Eye captures an eye When she blows you a kiss When an eagle catches a fish Moments like this Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up my life Let me know when the time is right So I'll know when to capture you light For I know the times are few and if I miss I'll be forsaken and someone else the dream is taken Starry starry wind swept wanderers of light Like fireflies that light up my life I'll wait for you to be taken And if I fall asleep shake me That I may waken But I feel asleep in the shower Fighting a hangover

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me