expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Black Sheep By Kevin Lajiness


I was the black sheep of the family the devil got the best of me Papa told me cant handle thee walk on walk on son make your trail you'll never find where your belong you must make your own way to be strong when you done living wild you'll know your just a child when you come to the end you'll have grown you learned your lessen you learned your lessen to walk on In time he tried to get me all alone take blood from a rolling stone so i told that devil in a word walk on you'll never win the war if you don't fight the battle now the Devil he only shows his face in a storm but the roads have been many and I gambled with plenty and the last card that I hold is walk on walk on walk on leave it all behind real men are accountable don't waist your time with windmills you have win the battle to win the war (repeat)

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me