expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 5, 2012

Before the sun Rises Yesterday by Kevin Lajiness


Before the sun rises I'll be ridding Destination Unknown I'm the man they call Montana And I ride this way alone Some say I got a lose trigger Others say a heart of stone Fact is it's neither It’s just from being alone Long time I met a female Settle down and built a ranch What happen to her is a mystery Chances are she just up and left She gave me fair warning Said the coyote was no way to go If she wanted to marry a drifter She would of married a rolling stone Nowadays it's hard to see I look off into the distance And all I can see is tumble weeds Before the sun rises I'll be ridding Destination Unknown I'm the man they call Montana And I ride this way alone Some say I got a lose trigger Others say a heart of stone Fact is it's neither It’s just from being alone Long time ago met a female Settle down and built a ranch What happen to her is a mystery Chances are she just up and left She gave me fair warning Said the coyote was no way to go If she wanted to marry a drifter She would of went with a rolling stone Nowadays it's hard to see the horizon I look of into the distance And all I can see is tumble weeds all I can see is tumble weeds

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me