expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 3, 2012

"Looking Like a Clown" by Kevin Lajiness


I know I let some people down looking like a clown There probably still laughing at me remember that fool Never finished school look at him now can’t get off his knees But they don’t understand It who I am its how I see Its all fool gold to me I’d rather write a song take a picture of a scene Lend a helping hand cant you see I gota be me I wish I could change I let some people down but it would take an eye from me to make me see And I wouldn’t be happy that way I have to look deeper than the blue on the surface There’s a silver lining in a dream don’t make me change Don’t make me change to live in a world that only sees money and things Not knowing what’s inside a living world that breath butter flies And dragon flies and bees and weeds and some of these all rapped up In love with history and stage imagination and grace a beautiful face A mother to hold you on special days to laugh and cry a Christmas spirits And magical eyes god to bless you before you rest life is a beautiful thing For me and you (Repeat)

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me