expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Angels of Jacob's Ladder



The Angels of Jacobs Ladder

by Kevin Lajiness




I’ve been riding so long on the dreams of yesterday 
I know I’m at the end of every vision 
Like the gold at the end of the rainbow 
I come to a later to the sky 
It goes over every rainbow 
Angels coming down angels pass me by 
Angels got soul in the sky 
Angels got soul on Jacob’s ladder 
I get to the top there’s people all around 
Waiting in line tell me it’s not my time 
Get back on the soul train Jacob’s ladder 
The Angels got you back got your soul too 
Got Rock and roll Rhythm and Blues 
The Angels Are the soul train on Jacob’s ladder 
Weather you’re coming up or going down 
Or somewhere in between 
Gods got your ride he knows when it your time 
Till then Rock and Roll on Jacob’s ladder

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me