expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 16, 2011

Kevin Lajiness "Save me from the flames of the sun"



Save Me From The Flames of the Sun


Oh Lord save me from the flames of the sun 
When I fly to high crashing to the earth 
When I take a dive keep the wind in my wings 
When i take a glide don't let me get lost to forever, 
Don’t let me get lost to the no mans land dusty dry bones 
Not even a tree to shelter me where memories are lost 
and imagination is a ghost that echo through its canyons 
Oh Lord keep the heavens in my sights 
your love pumping through my veins the ones I love together 
And if i break a wing find myself in a sling or when i die 
Bring me close to you and love my broken heart 
And when that day comes let me fly over my son 
Sprinkle you stardust mixed with good luck and some of that love 
To carry onto the next generation your will to be done 


Bottom of Form

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me