expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This is my best guess that this is Dalton Leo Sancrant




This is my best guess that this is
Dalton Leo Sancrant with his Daughter Phyllis
and  John W Sancrant (information via comment
by his grandson) one of
his sons and his mother wife of Charles Sancrant
Descendancy of (Sanscrainte) b.1862,
Idelia ((Anna) Pickard)
This would be My great uncle and great grandmother,
check out the trees this is probably Washington
state I was told he had a photographic memory
nd worked for the gov. at one point as sort of a spy,
I'm looking into it and and will post what I find

their is something to it This is what I've found so far
In 1948 Henry M. Jackson (papers - Special Collections,
UW Libraries) was named to the Congressional Joint Atomic
Energy Committee, an assignment he kept even after his
election as Senator in 1952. Although this committee
assignment presages Jackson's later interest in national
security and nuclear weaponry, at this time he was most
interested in the development of the Atomic Energy .
Sancrant, D. L. 1949-1951 was subject of correspondence
during this time, Thanks to John Sancrant for his input, hopefully
in the future he will shed more light on Dalton or the family. 

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin,

You are correct, Dalton Sancrant is my Grandfather. My dad is the little boy, John W. Sancrant, and his sister Phyllis, and my Great Grand mother.

John S Sancrant

Epic Shine

About Me