expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take a Stand and walk in Stide by Kevin Lajiness

Take a Stand and walk in Stide

Take a Stand and walk in Stide

by Kevin Lajiness

 Song Lyrics






Come from a small town 
Where a man is measured by how he stands 
I’m not talking about standing on the corner with some look in your eye 
I’m talking about the man that takes a stand Measured by his stride 
If he walks the walk If he holds head up high If he walks with purpose 
If he walks with pride He’s a real man inside A real man walks a country mile He’s not a sissy he doesn’t miss a stride In my younger day when I was just a pup I did some walking and 
I grew up cause The man that walks has feeling inside 
And he’s thinking while he takes a stride and when he walked through whatever’s inside He comes out a better man ever time Come from a small town Where a man is measured by how he stands I’m not talking about standing on the corner with some look in your eye I’m talking about the man that takes a stand Measured by his stride If he walks the walk 
If he holds head up high If he walks with purpose 
If he walks with pride He’s a real man inside A real man walks a country mile 
He’s not a sissy he doesn’t miss a stride In my younger day when I was just a pup I did some walking and I grew up cause 
The man that walks has feeling inside And he’s thinking while he takes a stride and when he walked through whatever’s inside He comes out a better man ever time

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me