expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let my People Go by Kevin Lajiness

Let my People Go

by Kevin Lajiness

Let my People Go


Song Lyrics


Let my people go let my people go let my people go 
You have enslaved them you work from dawn to dust 
And you never get ahead let my people go used to be you 
Could do better than your father it just aint so it just aint so 
There’s a bounty on your head called a mortgage 
Now I’m telling you the river will turn red 
I’ll bring famine and pestilence the locus will be feed 
And if that don’t work your first born will die cause 

you’re killing them too 
Let my people go let my people go your killing them 
You’re killing them by taxing them to death and you’ll 
Bury them in bureaucracy when does the story end

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me