expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heat Wave by Kevin Lajiness

Heat Wave

 Song Lyrics




And the car goes by and the dust settles 
I can see the heat wave on the road to whatever 
And the time roles by and the and the time roles by 
Like the willow in the wind and the sweat roles down my face 
And the dust is in my eyes and I think of that place I would set 
And look out that door and cry 
There aint no future in a bar stool wishin for a time gone by 
When the future is in your hand and the tears are dry 
Cause the time gone by and the time gone by and the times gone by 
Like a willow in the wind and a strong man holds his head up high 
This is the day my life begins and I stand here with my knees up off the grown 
Cause there aint no future in a time gone by

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me