expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Diamond Girl by Kevin Lajiness


Diamond Girl

by Kevin Lajiness

Song Artwork


Song Lyrics
You got a hold on me you have for some time 
Problem is I can’t keep up with you 
I’m growing old before my time 
Diamond girl you’re a beauty 
But your way your way to high maintenance for my kind 
I can’t even handle my mortgage you need 
Someone that can change water into wine 
Diamond girl you’re killing me with your ways 
You want much more than just a man 
Your better off looking for your pot of gold 
At the end of a rainbow Diamond Girl 
Your more than I can handle I need to walk away 
Or loose my mind if you change your ways let me know 
And I meet you on the border of mankind 
I gota get away from you I gota get away from you 
But if you change your ways let me know 
And I’ll meet you at the border of mankind

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me