expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"West Wind Spirit" Kevin Lajiness


Long is the Night and It was Long ago
And you can hear the west wind in the cracks of the window
I wrote it down to remember the day
The west wind blew the spirit my way
Oh west wind blew and It whispered to me
In the cracks of the window by the Sea
You must go to a place far away
The Love that you seek will be put in your way
Look around you and remember this place was your home
But is no more you must go out and find yourself and you soul
There is a reason a rhyme a plan you don’t always know why
But I will visit you from time to time
And show you in the windows in your mind
Close your eyes and let go if you want to visit me
I’ll be in the west wind in the cracks of the window

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me