expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Give me The Strength" Kevin Lajiness


I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky tears I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky tears are falling down my face cause I’m bursting with emotion this day I pray out loud to you with every thing inside tell me what I need to Know to spread you word out loud and If it be just to say here I am your looking at me , I’m in the land I’m In your hand the deeds that you do is judged by its fruit that it bears, If It comes from me that is how you know, I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky so I go hoping that I don’t go get in the way of myself, imperfect as I am give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do
I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky tears I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky I’m on my knees to you reaching for the sky are falling down my face cause I’m bursting with emotion this day I pray out loud to you with every thing inside tell me what I need to Know to spread you word out loud and If it be just to say here I am your looking at me , I’m in the land I’m In your hand the deeds that you do is judged by its fruit that it bears, If It comes from me that is how you know, so I go hoping that I don’t go get in the way of myself, imperfect as I am give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do give me the strength to carry through and to do what you want me to do

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me