expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Stoic Look On a Chizeled Face " Kevin Lajiness

Can I Help you mister? why are you looking at me. I can see it in your eyes 
you look intrigued. If you don't mind I wold like to know 
so I'm not to disturbed when I go. With a stoic look on a chiseled face  
I've been out to Sea most of my life and the rest of the time 
a bar stools been my wife. I'm looking at you because you remind me
when I was a pup in my younger day. Is that so, well I'd like to know
my name is Kevin what do you say? People call me Blue,I'm about 92 
If you shake my hand you'll see whats left of this man, But if I had it in me 
I would kick your butt, because I been there got the trophy for all of that
I wasted my life on women and booze, if i had to do it over 
I'd probably do the same, but I'll never know what could of been
if someone grabbed a hold of me when I was 19 and kicked my butt.

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me