expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Live And Let Go My Friend by Kevin Lajiness

Live And Let Go My Friend

by Kevin Lajiness


Live And Let Go My Friend

Song Video

Song Lyrics


Cross that Bridge and made it to the other side 
Told myself I’d never go back But I Never Said 
I wouldn’t see where I been and add it all up in time 
It’s been a long winding road for me and I done allot of stupid things 
But I thought I made the right turn coming to the other side 
Now I spent over a decade here and I still do stupid things 
But I found out just because you’ve changed 
Some people will never change there opinion of you 
If you’re not going to forgive me forgive about it 
I can’t deal with the attitude I done my time and I keep paying 
Everyone’s looking for a fall guy I don’t want to play games anymore 
I just want to live Live and let go Live and Let go my friend 
Live and Let Go do it to the End 
Why you carry that baggage with you I don’t know 

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me