expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 19, 2011

KEVIN LAJINESS :: ABOUT THIS ARTIST


Genres: Alternative / Naive / Story-TellerARTIST 
Read the entire Bio to get the full story:I write from a place of honesty 
and emotion, most of my songs are alternative soft rock stories; most of
my songs contain some philosophical viewpoint of mine especially 
when it relates to the natural order of things and my connection to mother earth.
Allot of what I draw from comes from life’s experience and what’s in my heart, 
what I believe is a responsibility to carry the messages of or ancestors 
on what is right, to come to a conclusion we are all part of something bigger
than ourselves and that we pass that on to our children in story and song

MORE ABOUT KEVIN LAJINESS

 Now the real story; I stopped drinking 13 years ago started doing wood
sculptures then taking pictures of them in natural settings. I've always had 
a strong connection to mother earth and the relationship my ancestors 
had with indigenous peoples of the Americas. I spent a year cleaning 
up an Open space I called it my Hope or "Field of Dreams" were i started
writing songs I put allot of thought into my songs , I forced myself to sing 
them even though I've had no musical training and Throat and neck cancer, 
radiation, teeth removed. Now I have over 200 songs that i beat
mix. I call it naive music because Its simply just mixed music loops,  
the melodies don't nessasaraly match and it takes listening in a different
way to mash it in you head .I can now say my dreams are a reality; I am 
an alternative/Naive/ story-Teller Artist with a legacy to leave in my songs.

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me