expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Oh Jesus The Man's Man" Kevin Lajiness


































                 "Easter Jesus" By Kevin Lajiness (Sassafras wood)
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5616710

He was a Man like no other in all of time
 He could walk on water and change water into wine
 I wish he would of lived in my time
 I sure he would have been a friend of mine
 A Man who worked with his hands
 Then he was called to go out threw land
 Love your brother was his message
And he got angry once and let people know
 Don’t mess with the temple its god abode
 Oh Jesus you were so kind oh Jesus wont you set me free
Of all the sinful habits that cling to me
Oh Jesus son of god and yet man  how you suffered how you hanged
 How could they do this to this man I Just don’t understand

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me