expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 28, 2011

Indian Woman by Kevin Lajiness

Song Artwork

Indian Woman

Song Video

Song Lyrics






I didn’t know I was looking for you Till you found me I want 
to know everything about you your fascinating to me I know
 what you say is true your and Indian woman your simply the
 best you rise above all the rest I say to you don’t change who
 you are Its just not me who sees you as a star 
I know your proud of your culture and where you came from 
It says something about you that you keep the light shining inside 
and you pass it on to the next generation Indian woman 
with shoulders that are broad you carry the weight of a nation 
I wish you the best I didn’t know I was looking for you 
Till you found me I want to know everything about 
you your fascinating to me I know what you say is true your and
 Indian woman your simply the best you rise above all the rest I 
say to you don’t change who you are Its just not me who sees you 
as a star I know your proud of your culture and 
where you came from It says something about you 
that you keep the light shining inside and 
you pass it on to the next generation Indian woman 
with shoulders that are broad you carry the weight of a nation 
I wish you the best

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me