expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Cross In the Road" Kevin Lajiness

I would take the winding road And take it all in
When you see the world in different Eyes
Walk down a road Come to a crossing
If I had had a chance Would I take the same path again
You best believe If I knew then what I know now
I would take the winding road And take it all in
When you see the would in different eyes But then again that 
would ruin the surprise Sometime that path that we take
Is put there on purpose So we can make mistakes
Cause you don’t learn if You do nothing wrong
We learn by are mistakes so we don’t make them again
If you could freeze frame time while your at the road
And figure out why you where there and Make life easier 
for those who come after you So I say to the future
To the next generation if you come My way 
learn from what I did wrong

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me