expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Looking Down The Barrel" Kevin Lajiness


I've been looking down the barrel of the is gun for so long now
I’ve been looking down the barrel of the is gun for so long now
I think its time to do or die I don’t think I blink this time around
I’ve been looking down the barrel of the is gun for so long now
Will a legion be born or is it all in my mind and just a matter of time
It’s not the money I’m after but I’m tired of being poor
It’s a testimony for the here after a badge I can take with me
A dreamer life is how I see me and I put it down on paper
 I made my stand and it cost me man so when its my time to go
 I hope you know I spent the better part of my life staring down a barrel

No comments :

Epic Shine

About Me